Supervises Claim Operations in assigned district and assigned claim territories.
- Review and respond to reported claims daily.
- Review and direct litigated claims daily.
- Review and respond to correspondence on claims.
- Discuss and recommend action on claims.
- Review and approve expense accounts.
- Review open claims by territory.
- Maintain balanced workloads within territories.
- Conduct claim file reviews.
- Attend departmental/divisional staff meetings.
- Conduct office staff meetings.
- Review arbitration files.
- Respond promptly to Department of Insurance complaints.
- Respond to external complaints.
- Conduct performance appraisals on staff.
- Serve as a catastrophe team member or assist in other claim offices or locations as required.
- Regular, predictable attendance as employee has to physically be in the office.
- This list of essential functions is non-exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.