Analyze and process policy change, reinstatements and cancellations via multiple data entry systems. Requests are received from agents, insured or State Office personnel. Ensure accurate and complete information is obtained prior to processing and that all information is properly entered and formatted. Correct nightly batch cycle errors. Analyze and solve problems as they arise.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or prior processing experience preferred.
· Knowledge in the use of computer terminals.
· Data Entry skills required.
· Knowledge in use of calculators.
· Knowledge of the All-Lines system helpful.
· A strong interest in detailed work
· Good decision making abilities.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.