MINIMUM EDUCATION AND TRAINNG REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in a field of study demanding skill in logical problem solving, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or Computer Science.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance products.
- Broad knowledge of an insurance company's operational areas and automated processing systems.
- Member in good standing of the Casualty Actuarial Society and the American Academy of Actuaries.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Five years experience in various functional areas of an insurance company, including experience in an actuarial department, which would expose incumbent to policyholders' needs and departmental interrelationships.
- Previous experience in personal lines pricing preferred.
- Previous experience and/or training in management.
- Previous experience in various project management methodologies.
- Previous experience or training in Market Research and analysis.
- Proven ability to organize, be creative and innovative and react in a restrictive time-frame.